Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blasted Silver

Today I am going to review and swatch Sephora by OPI new crackle/shatter collection called Blasted. Currently the collection comes in black, gold and silver, I only have the silver one because I always wanted a silver. Retail for $9.50

Both pictures are layered over 2 coats of Essie's exposure.

with top coat
 Because of the glitter, I have to say it dries to shiny.

with matte coat
Blasted must be applied to a completely dried nail. If not it will not work as well. Base color Essie's Geranium without a topcoat

I cannot compare it with OPI's shatter since I don't own a bottle but I do think the formula and the effect is very good. Because I have an easier access in to Sephora by OPI, I would buy this product again, especially if there are more colors.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I don't think I've heard of Sephora by OPI having their own shatter polish collection, but it's great, and definitely more accessible to me too than the Black Shatter is! I like the effect as well :)

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete